Bloom City Club, a Michigan limited liability company, along with its affiliated companies (“Company” “We” or “Us”), respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
From our Products without limitation, any Information you provide through the Products.
In email, text, telephone, social media interaction, and other electronic communications between you and our Products.
Through the App you download from Application store, such as Apple and Google, which may be available from time to time, which provide interaction between You and Us.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
Use offline or through any other means, including on any other Products operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Products.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Products, including information by
which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, birth date and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline. We also collect certain information that is about you, but individually, standing alone does not identify you, such as your birthdate; and about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Products (i.e. IP address), and usage details.
How we collect this information:
Directly from you when you provide it to us (e.g., through our Products);
Automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, Google analytics, and from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us:
The information we collect on or through our Products may include:
- Information that you provide by completing applications and forms on our Products. This includes information provided at the time of completing forms, posting material, or requesting further information or services from us. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Products.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research or promotional purposes. Your search queries on our Products.
- You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of our Products or transmitted to other users of the Products or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Products with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Analytics and Conversion Tracking:
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Like many services, the Analytics Service uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our
case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the
information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
The Analytics Service collects information anonymously. They report website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of the Analytics Service without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also use Google conversion tracking and/or similar services to help us understand your and other users’ use of the Service.
How We Use Your Information:
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To display or deliver our Products and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from Us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us.
- To notify you about changes to our Products or any products or services we offer or provide
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Products.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
Non-personally identifiable or aggregate information may be used by us for any purposes permitted by law and may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Products users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government
or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
You should be aware that personally identifiable information which you voluntarily include and transmit online on the Service or in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum such as an in-person panel or survey, may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your personally identifiable information, and by using the Service or any other online services you assume the risk that the personally identifiable information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Third Party Links