Women Grow Networking Meeting This Week!
Featured Speaker: Hilary Dulaney, Founder of Accuvape and Arrdvark Extracts
DO NOT MISS THIS if you are planning on starting a business in the Cannabis Industry under the new Licensing Laws!!
Hilary Dulaney will discuss what she has learned building a business in the Cannabis Industry. She will discuss the importance of branding, how to mitigate risk and set yourself up for sustainable growth while building your small business.
Thursday October 5th, 2017
7:00 PM Doors Open
7:30 PM Meeting Starts
9:00 PM Meeting Concludes
Buy Tickets at the door or HERE
In 2013, Hilary Dulaney founded Accuvape. It is distributed in all 50 States, Denmark, UK and Germany. In 2015 she founded Aardvark Farms/Aardvark Extracts in Bend, OR, a medical cannabis brand. In 2017 they added recreational processing to the Aarvark brand.
Hilary will discuss:
- How to enter the cannabis space with less risk
- What can you do today to get your foot in the door
- How can you make yourself valuable while figuring out what niche you fit best in
- How to build something using your available resources in the cannabis community
- How to mitigate risk and set yourself up for sustainable growth while building your small business
- The importance of building your brand
- What is essential before and during a brand kick off, when your budget is limited
- The Accuvape Evolution
- The smart decisions she has made along the way and the mistakes!
- The new battery she invented
- The process, the persistence, the cost and the results—what it takes to bring a new product to market
- Mechanical Engineered concept/plan
- Product testing periods and how we do it
- Soft roll outs
- Roll out campaigns
GO Where Meetings Matter; 4735 Washtenaw Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 -Phone: 734-221-5050